BOTH SPRINT AND RACES AND WAITING LISTS ARE NOW FULL
PLEASE do not attempt to enter or email additions to waiting lists.
Exe Valley Tri 2017 – SPRINT
400m swim, 25 km bike, 5 km run
Exe Valley Tri 2017 – NOVICE
200m swim, 18 km bike, 3 km run
- Entries to novice race will not be available to experienced athletes in accordance with BTF guidance.
- Parking Nearby, Toilets, Changing, Road Markers, Marshals, First aid, Showers, Disabled Access, Refreshments, Chip Timing System, Goodie Bag
- No substitutions, refunds or deferrals will be allowed.
- We will not be able to take entries on the day of the event.
Organisers: Exeter Triathlon Club
Email: The EVT 2017 event team can be contacted at email@example.com
Registration Closes 7th May 2017
Register online using a form
Sprint Race, Non BTF Member (Includes card fee) £40.00
Sprint Race, BTF Member (Includes card fee) £35.00
Enter the sprint race here
Novice Race, Non BTF Member (Includes card fee) £35.00
Novice Race, BTF Member (Includes card fee) £30.00
Entry includes donation to Rotary Club
You must include your estimated Swim Time for 400m – entries without this will not be processed.
Include your date of birth and a contact number
If the race is full and you wish to be added to the reserves list please:
- Register on this web site (this will speed things up when a place becomes available)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
When a slot becomes available we will email you with details of how to register.
On the day
Registration opens on the day of the event from 7am and will remain open until all competitors have registered.
You will be issued with your race number and timing chip.
Your timing chip is to be worn on the left ankle and your upper arm and lower leg will be marked with your race number.
Please make a note of any medical conditions or allergies on the back of your race number.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to register, sort out your equipment in transition and get to poolside 15 minutes before your allocated start time. There will be a rolling start. Whilst we will endeavour to get you started as close as possible to your designated start time, the nature of a rolling start may necessitate a short wait.
The race manual will be issued to all successful registrants in the month leading up to the race.
Bike Route Run route